Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave

Default section breaks change each time opening document

I'll work on a Document with different Headers and footers put in section
breaks at the end of each page (so my headers and footers don't change) and
save it, then go open it and the section breaks are in the wrong places or
there is added returns at certain places. So I have to do it all over again
and the same thing happens. Not on all documents but many of them.