Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DBGuy

Default My hyperlinks will not return me to my original place in my docume

I originally created this document in Word 97 and since then the office has
upgraded to 2003. When I opened the document and tested the hyperlinks, they
took me to the designated spot, but would not return to the original
hyperlink used to get there. This is using the back arrow on the web
toolbar. Any suggestions? Bookmarks don't seem to be any different.