Amy Chin Amy Chin is offline
Junior Member

Smile Macro to convert ActiveX check box to a legacy check box

Hi all,

I would be grateful if someone could help provide me with a macro to replace ActiveX check boxes with the legacy ones. The ActiveX ones seem to cause uploading issues in an electronic documentation system. Thanks for your time!
Lovelinen Lovelinen is offline
Junior Member

I hope we will be more connected through drift hunters game where we will drive a car designed and owned by ourselves, of course this is a free game
Jaybeatrice Jaybeatrice is offline
Junior Member

Your article helps me to have a lot of new knowledge and open my mind, madalin stunt cars always welcome you to join and play here.