Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] pattig915@gmail.com is offline

Default remove underline in table cell

how can I removed an underline in table cell that is not shown as an underline or a drawn line
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you referring to border lines? To clear specific borders, select one or
more table cells and then use the Borders and Shading dialog box.

For instructions on displaying the dialog box, please state your version of
Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
how can I removed an underline in table cell that is not shown as an
underline or a drawn line

lykafylom lykafylom is offline
Junior Member

A family is all about care and that is the only thing that women do better in life better than man and that is why they need these types of magazines so that they best essay writing service uk take help from them to b bale to do better really appreciate the effort that they put that in their daily life to do that.
berenice09 berenice09 is offline
Junior Member

CIPD Assignment Help assists students in their assignments, dissertation writing, coursework, essay, business, CIPD, HND, HNC, NVQs, report writing, and presentation. We are providing quality writing services at every level of education (Ph.D.) and other post-graduation courses. We have more than 1000+ writers and research scholars who can provide services at a reasonable cost. Now get CIPD assignment help London.
AidanCorfield AidanCorfield is offline
Junior Member

kinemaster for laptopis a very powerful tool for Video editing/creating with features for full-fledged video development. Kinemaster for Windows is a very powerful tool for Video editing and creating with features for full-fledged video development. itechrock.net is an technology website that provides its users with Apps, gadget news, previews, Apps for PC , and much more.

TomBrown TomBrown is offline
Banned

I decided to get essay help and asked to finish my paper on Literature. They did a great job with it and followed all my instructions. Cool guys!
samanthadavis4045 samanthadavis4045 is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA
Red face

Hi! Can’t help you to deal with your problem but can give a recommendation to prevent problems with health argumentative essay topics . Just visit the site essays-writer.net and order there.