Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Woodford County Woodford County is offline

Default How do I set up an electronic form with fixed wording?

I would like to create Word & Excel documents that are fill in the blank
forms. I would like to lock down and protect the wording on the blank form so
it never moves, only the fill in the blanks wording can move. How do I do
that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.

http://word.mvps.org

"Woodford County" Woodford wrote in
message ...