Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ryan Ward Ryan Ward is offline

Default Looking to add comma between Author and Date in text citations for Chicago

Hey all, I know it's probably incorrect but my university requires us to use a comma in between the author and date where there is an inline citation. It should look like (Author, Date) but currently, the default is (Author Date).

I know I need to probably insert templ_prop_ListSeparator somewhere, I just can't figure out where.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's _possible_ to edit Word's Bibliographic Style files, but fairly difficult
if you're not familiar with "xml". You _might_ find useful the materials
at www.bibword.com , but the instructions are written for computer
programmers, not for people. But I was able to work with the styles after
a computer professional friend showed me how to interpret the notation.

Unfortunately, Word2007 Bibliography Styles are not compatible with Word2013
(I don't know about Word2010), and the Styles are laid out quite differently.

No idea what templ_prop_ListSeparator is. Styles have nothing to do with
VBasic or macros, which that looks like it might be.