Bob G

Default Text Form Fields

I have a 4 column 10 row table that I have added text form fields in all the
cells. After "protecting" the form you can "tab-to-tab" to every cell It
will go left to right - top to bottom. Is there a way to change the order in
which you "tab" to? In Access you can select the "tab order". Can something
similar be done using form fields?

Thanks
Bg

Greg Maxey

Bob,

See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/SetTabOrder.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Bob G wrote:
I have a 4 column 10 row table that I have added text form fields in
all the cells. After "protecting" the form you can "tab-to-tab" to
every cell It will go left to right - top to bottom. Is there a way
to change the order in which you "tab" to? In Access you can select
the "tab order". Can something similar be done using form fields?

Thanks
Bg

Bg

TVM

Bg

"Greg Maxey" gro.spvm@yexamg (thats my e-mail address backwards) wrote in
message ...

Bob G wrote:
I have a 4 column 10 row table that I have added text form fields in
all the cells. After "protecting" the form you can "tab-to-tab" to
every cell It will go left to right - top to bottom. Is there a way
to change the order in which you "tab" to? In Access you can select
the "tab order". Can something similar be done using form fields?

Thanks
Bg

How can I spellcheck the text entered into a locked form? Missy Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 05 06:20 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
Text Form Field Ref in Footer Won't Update on Screen StarWine Microsoft Word Help 3 December 6th 04 07:17 PM
Text boxes in protected Doc, form fields BP522 Microsoft Word Help 5 December 3rd 04 08:55 PM
On a form in Word, the text in the fields comes out red, and a bo. MissMaia Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 11:54 AM