Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
It Girl It Girl is offline

Default Document Information Panel

I am using Content Types and the DIP in Word 2007 and I was trying to take
advantrage of the DIP in Word 2003. Is this possible? Is there some sort of
converter or add in that will allow me to see the DIP in word 2003? i tried
using the
"Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007
File Formats" but it didn't do the trick. Any suggestions?

Thank you