Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
petervana petervana is offline

Default How do I change the default font for envelopes?

I would like to make the default font type and size for envelopes different
fromt the fonts that I use for my normal documents. Is there a way to do
this? Right now I have to change the Address and return address fonts each
time I print an envelope to gete teh one that I want.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

petervana wrote:
I would like to make the default font type and size for envelopes
different fromt the fonts that I use for my normal documents. Is
there a way to do this? Right now I have to change the Address and
return address fonts each time I print an envelope to gete teh one
that I want.

Modify the font in the definition of the Envelope Address and Envelope
Return styles, and save the modified styles in the template. Illustrated
instructions are at http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

If you're using 2007, I don't know. But if it's 2003, you go to envelopes and
labels, options, in options there is a delivery address font and return
address font, make your selection from there and then select default.