Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Barb Barb is offline

Default Page viewing incorrectly

I have been using MS Word since its inception. I am MOS certified and have
quite a bit of knowledge in MS products, but have never come across this
problem before.

Use Word 2003: My top margins are set at either 1" or 1.25" but starting a
few days ago when I view my Word docs (Print Layout view) the text looks like
it starts at the very top of the page with no white space. When I go to Print
Preview it shows white space at the top.
Does anyone know what might be causing this and how do I fix it?
Thanks in advance for your help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you'd searched for "white space" in Word's Help, the first hit would have
been "Show or hide white space in print layout view." For more, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.