Rocky60

Default Why do numbers not display in the second colum?

When I add colums to the page the continous numbers are cut off and only the
last part of the diget shows. How do I correct this so numbers show up in the
second colum?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Um9ja3k2MA==?=,

When I add colums to the page the continous numbers are cut off and only the
last part of the diget shows. How do I correct this so numbers show up in the
second colum?

Which continuous numbers? And how are you creating the columns? Which version of
Word? Please provide more detailed information about your document, and how
you're working with it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Stefan Blom

If you are referring to line numbers, the reason is probably that the
distance between newspaper columns is too narrow. On the Format menu,
click Columns. Increase the value(s) for Spacing, and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom