Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smudge Smudge is offline

Default Flowchart

Hiya everyone,

My problem is a flowchart in a document provided by another company. This
document will make up part of many different documents within my
organisation. The problem is that we don't have standard styles and
formatting and everyone's set up is slightly different so each time the
document is e-mailed and cut and pasted it looks different.

It's made up of text boxes and autoshape arrows.

Any suggestions?

I wondered about copying into Paint and then copying it back into word as a
picture. How would I do that if that is a solution

Cheers
YJ
--
Smudge
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can actually Copy in Word, then use Paste Special as Picture to paste
back into Word without going through Paint. This may be the best approach
since I believe the issue here is with the formatting of your Normal style,
which is what is used by text boxes (including those in AutoShapes).

"Smudge" wrote in message
Hiya everyone,

My problem is a flowchart in a document provided by another company. This
document will make up part of many different documents within my
organisation. The problem is that we don't have standard styles and
formatting and everyone's set up is slightly different so each time the
document is e-mailed and cut and pasted it looks different.

It's made up of text boxes and autoshape arrows.

Any suggestions?

I wondered about copying into Paint and then copying it back into word as

picture. How would I do that if that is a solution

Cheers
YJ
--
Smudge

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smudge Smudge is offline

Thank you Suzanne,

Found that I had to re-format all of the text in the text boxes before
copying. Couldn't believe that number of different fonts on one page!

But worked like a dream once set up properly

Thanks again

--
Smudge