Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JeffP-> JeffP-> is offline

Default Problems w/Justified Word Wrap w/in table cell

I'm trying to replicate a form to be data aware. The PDF original is
formatted so that everything fits so the actual net font size is below the
original, which I could only replicate if I allow my text boundries or table
cells run past the printable margins and save as PDF which will make the form
print correctly, but not data awre, confused?

The essence of my issue is that to make my data aware copy of the form
appear similar I reduce the overall font and also reduce the font for each
blank w/in the lines of text, which is painful to have to go to each space
and reduce the font, which sometimes requires a few passes on a line.

Further, the justification is wacked w/each line somewhat different lengths
and does not appear justified. I use tables alot to control where things are
on the page rather than margin or tabs.

Is there a command to make the text fit in a line in a table cell and still
be justified?