Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Len

Default Word 2003. I can not see the margins in the vertical ruler

In the print layout view I can see the cursor and grayed out margins in
horizontal ruler, but not in the vertical ruler. Typing starts at the very
top. But when printed it prints at the correct margins. How do i get the
margins to show on the vertical rular
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space
between pages" and "Vertical ruler" boxes | OK.

Len wrote:

In the print layout view I can see the cursor and grayed out margins in
horizontal ruler, but not in the vertical ruler. Typing starts at the very
top. But when printed it prints at the correct margins. How do i get the
margins to show on the vertical rular

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sapo sapo is offline

Thank you garfield-n-odie, I have been very annoyed by this for quite a
while, and I'm grateful for the solution. What is worrysome is that the
setting seems to have suddenly changed on its own, so I hope changing it back
will last and not revert to it again.