Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
YBeaupre YBeaupre is offline

Default Web Layout View VS Print Layout View

Hi,

I have created a document with pictures that I wish to send to email
recipients using Word 2003. When I use the File | Send To | Mail Recipient
option, my page looks perfect before I send it, but its format is totally
gone when received by email. The page is too wide.

How can I keep my document format the same in my Words document and email
message?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You have no control over how the recipient views their email, so if the
layout and content are important to you, sent the document as an attachment.
To be really sure of what they receive, send it as a .pdf file.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"YBeaupre" wrote in message
Hi,

I have created a document with pictures that I wish to send to email
recipients using Word 2003. When I use the File | Send To | Mail Recipient
option, my page looks perfect before I send it, but its format is totally
gone when received by email. The page is too wide.

How can I keep my document format the same in my Word's document and email
message?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
YBeaupre YBeaupre is offline

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

How do I do this?

Can Word convert my document to a PDF document without purchasing Acrobat?

"YBeaupre" wrote in message
Hi,

I have created a document with pictures that I wish to send to email
recipients using Word 2003. When I use the File | Send To | Mail Recipient
option, my page looks perfect before I send it, but its format is totally
gone when received by email. The page is too wide.

How can I keep my document format the same in my Word's document and email
message?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Word 2007 can using the free Microsoft add-in (which would have been built
in, sans the intervention of numerous lawyers). Word 2003 can, also, but,
you'll need need to use any of several free converters/solutions. I suggest
that you search for:

free pdf converter

Here, I got just under 4 million hits... the first 10 or so look promising,
which include:

http://www.primopdf.com/

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"YBeaupre" wrote in message
Hi,

I have created a document with pictures that I wish to send to email
recipients using Word 2003. When I use the File | Send To | Mail
Recipient
option, my page looks perfect before I send it, but its format is
totally
gone when received by email. The page is too wide.

How can I keep my document format the same in my Word's document and
email
message?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jeroen Elias Jeroen Elias is offline

I have tried several convertors, including PrimoPDF, but the results were
not exactly the same as the printed Word document.
To me, the only convertor that comes very close to the original is Win2PDF,
so I stick to this.

Regards,
Jeroen Elias

"YBeaupre" wrote in message
Hi,

I have created a document with pictures that I wish to send to email
recipients using Word 2003. When I use the File | Send To | Mail
Recipient
option, my page looks perfect before I send it, but its format is
totally
gone when received by email. The page is too wide.

How can I keep my document format the same in my Word's document and
email
message?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Because the pdf solutions are in effect virtual printers, how the printed
result appears when compared to the printed-from-Word-to-a-real-printer
version depends upon how the physical printer specifications compare to the
pdf "printer".

The idea of a pdf is that you can create a version of a document that is
printer- and operating system-independent. Once a pdf file exists, THAT file
should print essentially identically (i.e., where the pages break, headers,
footers, etc.) no matter what printer it is printed on, regardless of
operating system. For the pdf to be identical to the printed-doc version of
a file, the specs for the physical printer would need to be identical to
the specs for the virtual pdf printer. In my experience, that seldom
happens.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com

bel.net...

"YBeaupre" wrote in message
Hi,

I have created a document with pictures that I wish to send to email
recipients using Word 2003. When I use the File | Send To | Mail
Recipient
option, my page looks perfect before I send it, but its format is
totally
gone when received by email. The page is too wide.

How can I keep my document format the same in my Word's document and
email
message?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
YBeaupre YBeaupre is offline

Hi,

Thanks for your help

"YBeaupre" wrote in message
Hi,

I have created a document with pictures that I wish to send to email
recipients using Word 2003. When I use the File | Send To | Mail
Recipient
option, my page looks perfect before I send it, but its format is
totally
gone when received by email. The page is too wide.

How can I keep my document format the same in my Word's document and
email
message?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jamall Jamall is offline

"YBeaupre" wrote in message
Hi,

I have created a document with pictures that I wish to send to email
recipients using Word 2003. When I use the File | Send To | Mail Recipient
option, my page looks perfect before I send it, but its format is totally
gone when received by email. The page is too wide.

How can I keep my document format the same in my Word's document and email
message?

Thanks,

hi, i want to know how to print web layout , could u contact me as soon as possible, i appreciate it