Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
illtex illtex is offline

Default Merge Word with Excel File

My original word document has the following merge fileds.

«Title»
«Company»

Dear «First»,

After I merge it with the Excel file, the merge fileds change like this.

«title»
«Company»

I havent been able to solve. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you press Alt+F9 in the mail merge main document to toggle on the display
of the field codes, what do you see?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"illtex" wrote in message
My original word document has the following merge fileds.

«Title»
«Company»

Dear «First»,

After I merge it with the Excel file, the merge fileds change like this.

«title»
«Company»

I havent been able to solve. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
illtex illtex is offline

The document field codes dont look like the ones that I started with. I will
correct the problem. Thank you.
--
Michael