Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
rubenslaan rubenslaan is offline

Default repeat as header row on the top of each page

Everytime I add a table to a Word document the "repeat as header row on the
top of each page" has to be checked again. Can I us any default setting so
this box remains checked for future Word documents and tables?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can create an example table with the option set, and then create an
AutoText entry based on it. Whenever you need such a table in the future,
just insert the AutoText.

Alternatively, if you have a Word version that supports table styles, you
can change the default table style to include the "Repeat as header row..."
option for the header row.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP