Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chloe

Default Updating faxes with current date

How do I get my faxes to automatically fill in current date? I'm using
Microsoft Office.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Charles Kenyon

I would recommend personalizing one of the Fax templates that comes with
Word and saving it for future use. You want a CreateDate field in your Fax
template. See http://addbalance.com/word/datefields1.htm for information on
the different kinds of datefields and how to format them.
--

Charles Kenyon

My criminal defense lawyer site: http://addbalance.com.
from my ignorance and your wisdom.