Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben K. Bullock

Default pasting into the search and replace box

I'm using Microsoft Word 2002 Japanese edition, and when I try to paste text
into the search box it won't let me. Is there any way to change the setup so
that I can paste into the search box?

Thank you for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Ben,
Have you tried, ctrl+v to paste in the search box?
Luc
"Ben K. Bullock" schreef in bericht
I'm using Microsoft Word 2002 Japanese edition, and when I try to paste
text into the search box it won't let me. Is there any way to change the
setup so that I can paste into the search box?

Thank you for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz

It will let you paste, it just won't let you use the Menu command or the
Paste Button... Try Ctrl+V (BTW- Ctrl+X = Cut, Ctrl+C = Copy).

HTH |:)

"Ben K. Bullock" wrote:

I'm using Microsoft Word 2002 Japanese edition, and when I try to paste text
into the search box it won't let me. Is there any way to change the setup so
that I can paste into the search box?

Thank you for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben K. Bullock

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
It will let you paste, it just won't let you use the Menu command or the
Paste Button... Try Ctrl+V (BTW- Ctrl+X = Cut, Ctrl+C = Copy).

HTH |:)

It does help, thanks very much. I haven't tried it yet, but up until now I
had only tried to get the mini-menu.

"Ben K. Bullock" wrote:

I'm using Microsoft Word 2002 Japanese edition, and when I try to paste
text
into the search box it won't let me. Is there any way to change the setup
so
that I can paste into the search box?

Thank you for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben K. Bullock

"Luc" wrote in message
Ben,
Have you tried, ctrl+v to paste in the search box?
Luc

Thanks for your help.