Queen B

Default Label printing

I'm running Office Word 2003 and when I print lables on my Epson Stylus
printer even though the Print Layout and Outline views show the text in the
right location the actual printed text is always in the wrong place on every
label. Any ideas??? Many thx

Label Printing problems Rainbow Microsoft Word Help 1 December 24th 04 11:43 PM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 05:05 PM
label does not fit on one page! Attila Microsoft Word Help 8 December 7th 04 03:55 PM
How to change mailing label size in existing label document GrannyAnn Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 05:12 PM
I want to print a single label and I have already used the label s Lyn M Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 04:39 PM