Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deb deb is offline

Default How do i save a web page to be interted into Word in exact form?

I am trying to save a current web page so that I can insert it into Word to
be used as an instruction guide. For example, being able to have an arrow
pointing ot a certain area and say, click here. That sort of thing. I just
need to know if anyone knows how to insert it in exact form, like a picture
file or something

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You'll need a screen shot. You can get a quick-and-dirty one by pressing
PrintScreen on your keyboard. This captures the screen to the Windows
Clipboard, and you can then paste it into Word directly or into a graphics
app for editing. If you'll be doing much of this, though, you really out to
get a dedicated screen capture utility such as SnagIt (www.techsmith.com),
which, among other things, allows you to capture more of a Web page than you
can see in one screen. It also allows you to capture specific portions of
the display and also has a full editing lab in which you can add arrows,
callouts, shadows, borders, and other enhancements.