Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aft3rgl0w

Default set specific printer for document

hello, is there a way I can save or set a certain printer to be used with
certain documents? i have a label printer and a laser printer, and have
documents set up for the labels. I sometimes forget to set the printer to
the label printer or vice versa, and would like a way of setting a certain
printer for a particular document. is there any way to do this in the
settings or, via a macro, or any other way? thanx!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No, there is no way to save a printer selection with the document. But you
can make it easier to switch printers; see
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm