Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gjhelpme gjhelpme is offline

Default Help Animated Text in Word 2003

I have a question on how to create animation in Word. This is what I am
trying to do. I would like to make an animated signature for my email and
using word I have only found 6 very very basic text effects. Are thier more
available or can I use something else to create an animation.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word cannot display animated effects beyond those you mention. You could
create an animated GIF with suitable software and insert that, but you'll
need a browser (or html e-mail software) to view it. As many people only
allow e-mails to be presented in plain text format, you are probably wasting
your time with such bandwidth hogging rubbish.