Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roland Roland is offline

Default Insertion marker changes from vertical bar to smal point?

Suddenly in one Word 2003 doc, the insertion marker changed from the normal
vertical bar to a smal dot. How do I change it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Zoom to 500% then back to your usual setting. If the problem keeps on
returning fix it with autonew and autoopen macros in the normal template
that perform this switch - see the examples at

"Roland" wrote in message
Suddenly in one Word 2003 doc, the insertion marker changed from the
normal
vertical bar to a smal dot. How do I change it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Roland" wrote in message
Suddenly in one Word 2003 doc, the insertion marker changed from the
normal
vertical bar to a smal dot. How do I change it back?

text insertion point changed from vertical line to point, yuk. Dave Thomas Microsoft Word Help 2 September 17th 08 12:50 PM
Insertion-point cursor: how do I widen the vertical line Happy Microsoft Word Help 0 May 10th 08 11:55 AM
How do I get the vertical ruler marker back down to work with? WA State Microsoft Word Help 2 December 5th 07 02:36 PM
Insertion point artnlsn New Users 5 October 25th 06 12:31 AM
How do I resize the insertion point line (vertical line) in Word . J.K. August Microsoft Word Help 6 December 23rd 04 06:56 PM