Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Linda RQ Linda RQ is offline

Default Get columns to work independantly

Hi,

Word 2003. I am trying to figure out the best way to create physician
orders in word. I am trying out using a table. Basically the orders have 2
columns. My problem is on the left side sometimes I need to insert a
section with many rows of text, this causes the right side to expand the
cell as well...The right side is a numbered or list with check boxes, and I
use bullets to make the boxes. Is there a way to have the left and right to
space independantly?

I have played around and figured that merging cells on the left works but
it's not too kind when you need to change things later.

Thanks,
Linda