Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Henry Stock[_3_] Henry Stock[_3_] is offline

Default Peculiar search and Replace

I wonder if anyone can help me with the following search and replace.

I want to replace the character string CO2 with the equivalent string
except with the 2 subscripted. I tried highlighting the 2 in the
replacement string and then selecting special formating and choosing a
subscripted font, but that just resulted in the entire string being
subscripted.

I am using Word 2007