Cactus

Default How to transfer a Word2K toolbar, macros to new computer?

This is in regards to Word 2000. I purchased a new computer and would like to
copy my custom toolbar with its icons and the associated macros to a new
computer. I would also like to copy my dictionary. Help will be apprecaited.
Thank you.
Graham Mayor

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm

I would suspect were you to copy normal.dot and custom.dic to the new
machine, most of the required customisations would be transferred also.

Cactus wrote:
This is in regards to Word 2000. I purchased a new computer and would
like to copy my custom toolbar with its icons and the associated
macros to a new computer. I would also like to copy my dictionary.
Help will be appreciated. Thank you.