Caroline O.

Default In what category do I submit Q about problems w/a Word03 template

In which of the Word categories do I submit a question about problems with a
template I've created in Word 2003? Why isn't there a category for this major
Word component?
Charles Kenyon

How about posting your question here, or under newusers? Or if it is a
networking question, under networking?

For more on the different kinds of templates, tabs on the file new dialog,
and locations of templates folders see
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Caroline O." wrote in message
In which of the Word categories do I submit a question about problems with
template I've created in Word 2003? Why isn't there a category for this
major
Word component?

Caroline O.

Default In what category do I submit Q about problems w/a Word03 templ

Thanks Suzanne; I asked it already. It just bugged me that there isn't a
category for templates.

"Caroline O." wrote in message
In which of the Word categories do I submit a question about problems with

template I've created in Word 2003? Why isn't there a category for this

major
Word component?

Templates and documents are not that different. The problems one has with
templates break down into the same sorts of categories as problems with
documents.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is as good a place as any. What is your question?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.