Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
twalehwa twalehwa is offline

Default Custom watermark

New to word 2007 and created a custom watermark for a project i'm working on
for tomorrow. closed the program to play with settings later and now i don't
even
have the option to create a custom watermark...what happened?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Are you saying on the Page Layout tab when you click Watermark you do not
see the "Custom watermark" command at the bottom?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs