Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
tjsmags tjsmags is offline

Default Insert clipart BEHIND TEXT in table, but cannot select clipart now

I have a table that I put clipart in each corner. When clipart is inserted I
have the default set to input it as SQUARE layout. When I insert the clipart
it adjusts the text in the table. So, I changed the format of the clipart to
be BEHIND TEXT layout, but now I cannot figure out how to select the clipart
to move it/delete it/edit it, etc. When I try to tab through the objects it
adds more rows in the table, etc and I cannot get the clipart to be selected.

How do I select the clipart when it's within the table and BEHIIND the TEXT?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

In Word 2003 or earlier, display the Drawing toolbar (click on View |
Toolbars | Drawing). On the Drawing toolbar, click on the Select
Objects tool (that's the big white arrow near the left end of the
Drawing toolbar). Then click on the object to select it. When you've
finished modifying the object, remember to click on the Select Objects
tool again to turn it off, or else you won't be able to select text
normally with the mouse.