Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BSc Chem Eng Rick BSc Chem Eng Rick is offline

Default Shift Key "Sticks"

Hi,

My problem is, I'm typing along and I want to put a bracket and the some
CAPS so what I do is press shift, put in the bracket and then (still holding
Shift) is start typing the CAPS and below is what I get:
It appears that the shift key is getting stuck. This is particularly
annoying because I can't use my favourite Ctrl+Shift+Arrow to select whole
words unless I continuously release and repress the combo.

I've checked my accessibility options and everything is turned off so
"Sticky Keys" is not the culprit. Could this be a problem specific to Acer
Laptops?
--
If this helps, please click "Yes"