Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sasha Sasha is offline

Default Retirees

I need to make a 8 x 11!/2 Notice for our Retirees Dessert Bar. Do you have
any Clip-Art that would be appropriate?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

No, I don't have any. If I did, why would I want to give it to you for free?
Try Google.

"Sasha" wrote in message
:I need to make a 8 x 11!/2 Notice for our Retirees Dessert Bar. Do you
have
: any Clip-Art that would be appropriate?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use Insert | Picture | Clip art. There will be some clip art that ships with
the program and a lot more available in the online Clip Art Gallery. If you
don't find anything there, you can search Google Images.

http://word.mvps.org

"Sasha" wrote in message
I need to make a 8 x 11!/2 Notice for our Retirees Dessert Bar. Do you
have
any Clip-Art that would be appropriate?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are scads of clipart available in Microsoft's gallery. I would think
that dessert for a retiree would look a lot like dessert for those of us who
still have a few more years to work.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]