Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Islay Trainer[_2_] Islay Trainer[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 - Modify Style - 'New documents based on this template'

I am creating some templates in Word 2007 which use customised Heading 1 and
Heading 2 styles. I find that new documents created using the templates lose
some of the formatting set for these styles in the original template. I have
tried to set the option 'New documents based on this template' in the Modify
Style dialogue box but it always reverts back to 'Only in this document'. Any
ideas?