leftnotracks

Default WHere are my posts?

I've asked the same question twice, and even posted this question just an
hour ago.

I've also answered two questions. Nothing appears so far, and this probably
won't either.

WHERE ARE MY POSTS?
Doug Robbins

You did leave tracks. I see both of your WHere are my posts? plus you two
posts asking basically the same question, one of which I answered and also
you post that provided a partial answer to a question from someone else
about stapling individual documents.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"leftnotracks" wrote in message
I've asked the same question twice, and even posted this question just an
hour ago.

I've also answered two questions. Nothing appears so far, and this
probably
won't either.

WHERE ARE MY POSTS?

Where are my posts? leftnotracks Mailmerge 0 June 16th 05 11:47 PM
Drop down lists and check boxes in a form smurphy Microsoft Word Help 23 June 6th 05 09:03 PM
deleting posts Peter Healey Microsoft Word Help 3 February 1st 05 01:33 PM
Font question? SJH Microsoft Word Help 4 January 6th 05 10:54 AM
I do not have microsoft word margaret New Users 26 December 24th 04 05:28 PM