Steve Cann.

Default Numwords Field in a Cell

I am using MS Word 2003.

I have some text typed inside a cell (i.e. in a table).

Is it possible to insert a {NUMWORDS} field inside the cell which will show
the number of words in that cell only?

Thanks in anticipoation of all your replies!

Doug Robbins

No. {NUMWORDS} gives the number of words in the document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP