Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aloooqa

Default how to Convert txt.doc into txt.pdf

Hi
I have a word document and I need to convert it into pdf document. How can I
do that without using the scaner. Thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

You need software that can do the conversion. See
http://gmayor.com/favorite.htm for some suggestions.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP