Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Orianna

Default convert from .doc to WPD

I am trying to use the Word converter to convert from Word .doc to WPD, and
the coverter does not work for that combination. I have tried saving the
origional document in several formats to convert from, but to no avail. Is
there anyone who knows how I can convert these documents? This would save me
a whole lot of time. Thanks
--
Tweetybird
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

You may be able to find what you need he
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm Toward the middle of the page is
a variety of converters which are no longer installed in newer
versions of Word, but they work pretty well.

If that does not work for you, then most word processing software
applications can read RTF files. However, very few converters convert
such that the resulting conversion is letter perfect.

Good Luck.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Orianna" wrote in message
I am trying to use the Word converter to convert from Word .doc to
WPD, and
the coverter does not work for that combination. I have tried
saving the
origional document in several formats to convert from, but to no
avail. Is
there anyone who knows how I can convert these documents? This
would save me
a whole lot of time. Thanks
--
Tweetybird

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Orianna

Hi Dawn, Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure why, but the link you provided
does not seem to work saying "Page cannot be found". Are you sure it was
correct?

Thanks
--
Tweetybird