Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MarinerMB MarinerMB is offline

Default Word 2003 Viewing Problem

All of a sudden my Word 2003 has changed. The font is HUGE although it says
its 12pt. It prints in 12pt but I can't view or compose with it...its awful.
The ruler is also stuck on 5" with spaces between and I can't seem to change
it.

I've tried to change it in Page Layout and under Viewing and nothing seems
to work. Any suggestions you have would be most welcome.

I'm using WinXp on a Dell XP400

Tia!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MarinerMB MarinerMB is offline

My appologies to the viewers. I was new and thought my post didn't go through
when I had to register...and so there are two of them. Please disregard.

"MarinerMB" wrote:

All of a sudden my Word 2003 has changed. The font is HUGE although it says
its 12pt. It prints in 12pt but I can't view or compose with it...its awful.
The ruler is also stuck on 5" with spaces between and I can't seem to change
it.

I've tried to change it in Page Layout and under Viewing and nothing seems
to work. Any suggestions you have would be most welcome.

I'm using WinXp on a Dell XP400

Tia!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Microsoft User Microsoft User is offline

I'm having the same problem....My font is HUGE in Word 2003. For it to
appear normal I have to type in a font of 2 or 3. HELP!!
--
Microsoft User

"MarinerMB" wrote:

All of a sudden my Word 2003 has changed. The font is HUGE although it says
its 12pt. It prints in 12pt but I can't view or compose with it...its awful.
The ruler is also stuck on 5" with spaces between and I can't seem to change
it.

I've tried to change it in Page Layout and under Viewing and nothing seems
to work. Any suggestions you have would be most welcome.

I'm using WinXp on a Dell XP400

Tia!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Microsoft User Microsoft User is offline

Dear Suzanne,
After 2 hours on the phone with Microsoft and then HP...and am now on hold
with HP....I read your email...and VOILA!!! Your suggestion FIXED my
problem! Thank you so much for caring enough to post your suggestion!!
Robin
--
Microsoft User