Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
zeemeeuw62 zeemeeuw62 is offline

Default Where do I find the "therefore" symbol?

In the earlier version of Microsoft Word there was a symbol for the word
"therefore", consisting of three dots in a triangular shape: one on top - two
on the bottom.
I cannot find it in Word 2003.
Where can I find it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abby Abby is offline

we can find it throught the Insert menu click on object then select
Microsoft Equation 3.0
there in the first row sixth option is logical symbol
there the first option is therefore.
I hope that it will resolve your issue