Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ancient Mariner Ancient Mariner is offline

Default create new envelope definitions

How do I create envelope definition of an odd size? Thisi n Word, part of
Office XP 2002.
Bii
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Set the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

and at the bottom of that page there is a link that will take you to some
Envelope Templates at:

http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#AirmailTemplate

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

""Ancient Mariner"" "Ancient wrote in
message ...
How do I create envelope definition of an odd size? Thisi n Word, part of
Office XP 2002.
Bii

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

To add to Doug's reply - Word is happier with standard paper sizes, then
customized sizes. Use the next larger standard paper size and adjust the
margins to ensure that the envelope prints correctly. You can change the
page size of any of the envelope templates you can download from my web site
and move the elements around to your requirements.