Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jim Jim is offline

Default Why can't I get watermark to show on all pages?

I have a document with header/footer set to different first page. When I add
a watermark to the 1st page it only appears there. if I add it to other
pages it shows on all but 1st page. However, after adding the watermark to
the first page, when I add it to the other pages it disappears from the 1st
page.

I adding the built in draft watermark.