Andibevan

Default Page Markers??

Hi All,

I have managed to turn on some "Page Markers" that I can't turn off.

I call them "Page Markers" as I don't know what they are called (and hence I
can't find them in Help to turn them off).

They are L-shaped markers that mark the page margins.

Any pointers on how to turn them off, or what they are called would be
greatfully received.

Incidentally they are NOT the Margin Markers on the ruler.

Ta

Andi

Greg Maxey

These "crop marks" are usually the result of an East Asian language enabled
in your Word application.

Go to StartAll ProgramsMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft Office ToolsMicrosoft
Office (Your version) Language settings and disable any enabled East Asian
languages.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: