Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AMrules AMrules is offline

Default How do you turn fonts upsidedown?

If you are trying to make card where you have to turn part of the message
upsidedown, how do you do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

See: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/drwgrphcs/upsidedowntext.htm

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org