Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Andra

Default How do I get a line flush right with dot leaders?

In WordPerfect there is an option under Format Line called "Flush Right with
Dot Leaders." It kind of looks like this: Announcer. . . . . . . . .
.. . . . . . John Doe
Character . . . . .
.. . . . . . . . . . Jane Doe.
Is there an equivalent in Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SVC

In Word, you want to set a right tab at the end of your line and then use
Format Tab and select the desired Leader.

"Andra" wrote:

In WordPerfect there is an option under Format Line called "Flush Right with
Dot Leaders." It kind of looks like this: Announcer. . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . John Doe
Character . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Jane Doe.
Is there an equivalent in Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Right-aligned tab with a period leader. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/SettingTabs.htm

"Andra" wrote in message
In WordPerfect there is an option under Format Line called "Flush Right

with
Dot Leaders." It kind of looks like this: Announcer. . . . . . . .

..
. . . . . . John Doe
Character . . . .

..