Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
scott

Default Merging YesNo fields

Hi all,

I'm back with another question regarding merge fields. This time on Yes/No
fields from Access. I have found on the MVP Word web that it's possible to
have it display a "Yes" if the info is a yes no field. Problem is, I don't
understand where to place this info in the word document.

I have a field called "VisaPhoto". Currently this shows as a "0" in the
document. I want it to display "No" MVP shows;

{IF {Mergefield YesNo} = "0" "No" "Yes"}
Display: Yes

How to I place this in the field to display the correct property for the;
{MERGEFIELD "VisaPhoto}

Thanks again in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
scott

All sorted. Found "If...Then...Else" section from Mail Merge toolbar. I
should have read up on this first.

Thanks anyhow.