Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
amha amha is offline

Default footnote

The footnote number is shown on one page and the footnote text appears on the
footnote appears. What can I do to force it to be on the same page?? your
help is much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...OnDiffPage.htm

"amha" wrote in message
news
The footnote number is shown on one page and the footnote text appears on

actual