Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PlayingToAudienceOfOne PlayingToAudienceOfOne is offline

Default Alt+Click+Click in Tables

I used to be able to do an Alt+Click+Click to select the entire talbe, but
this no longer works in later Word editions. Is there another shortcut for
this purpose. It's a real pain to keep using Table Select Table. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cliff[_2_] Cliff[_2_] is offline

Yes, there is:
Make sure Num Lock is turned off (not lit.) Then press ALT+5 (5 on the
numeric keypad.)

"PlayingToAudienceOfOne" m
wrote in message ...
I used to be able to do an Alt+Click+Click to select the entire talbe, but
this no longer works in later Word editions. Is there another shortcut
for
this purpose. It's a real pain to keep using Table Select Table. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PlayingToAudienceOfOne PlayingToAudienceOfOne is offline

Thank you both!!! Cliff, I always use Ctrl+5 on the NumPad to select an
entire document... but I didn't know about Alt+5. Suzanne, the table handle
works but some of my tables are so long I'd lose where was and I don't think
Shift+F5 will take me back to where I was in that table. Remember when life
was simple? HA Appreciate both of your time!!!

wrote in message ...
I used to be able to do an Alt+Click+Click to select the entire talbe, but
this no longer works in later Word editions. Is there another shortcut
for
this purpose. It's a real pain to keep using Table Select Table. Thanks!

How do I click anywhere? Racka Microsoft Word Help 2 February 6th 07 02:00 PM
I can no longer click (ctrl + click on a web link) in Word 2003. mediaguy Microsoft Word Help 1 July 27th 06 10:52 PM
I want to double click instead of a single click with mouse Arabian Lady Microsoft Word Help 1 August 29th 05 10:54 AM
Click please Sandra Page Layout 0 May 28th 05 10:34 AM
Click please Sandra Mailmerge 0 May 28th 05 10:34 AM