Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jenny Jenny is offline

Default Foot Notes spacing

Hi- I am having trouble with a footnote in my word document (XP). When I
insert a footnote at the bottom of the page, I get about 15 paragraph marks
under the seperator line. They are greyed out and I can't click on them. If
I click in the footer they become black but I still can't delete them. How
do I get rid of them so my page looks normal!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Switch to Normal view, then View | Footnotes. On the toolbar, click on the
arrow beside All Footnotes and choose Footnote Separator. Delete the excess
paragraphs marks from the footnote separator and Close.

Foot Notes Britech Microsoft Word Help 4 November 16th 09 02:19 PM
adding new notes to doc with old notes just written as text JB Microsoft Word Help 2 October 21st 05 06:01 PM
Word Foot notes Catty Microsoft Word Help 2 August 21st 05 04:36 PM
how do I switch from foot notes back to the document? CathyNewport Microsoft Word Help 1 February 27th 05 12:40 AM
how do I switch from foot notes back to the document? Cathy Microsoft Word Help 0 February 27th 05 12:03 AM