Kellie Savage Steeles

Default Activate disconnect reminder when finished using internet

Is there a tool that can be used to activate a reminder to disconnect from
the internet after closing internet explorer?
PopS

wrong group; this is MS word.

"Kellie Savage Steeles"
wrote in message
: Is there a tool that can be used to activate a reminder to
disconnect from
: the internet after closing internet explorer?

CyberTaz

As PopS says, this is not a Word question & it also depends on what type of
internet connection you have. Cable & DSL, for example, are "always on" and
there is no need to disconnect. Dial-up connections are different, but even
if you don't have unlimited access time the connection should be broken when
you quit IE. With dial-up you have a "log-off" link and most automatically
shut you off if the connection is left inactive for a certain length of
time.

HTH |:)

On 8/14/05 2:22 AM, in article
, "Kellie Savage Steeles"
wrote:

Is there a tool that can be used to activate a reminder to disconnect from
the internet after closing internet explorer?

Kellie Savage Steeles

I have dial up connection. On my previous computer there was a screen that
appeared after closing down internet explorer that said 'Do you want to
disconnect from internet?' This is what I want to activate but can't find how
to do it?