semalone

Default Need to how to show a number such as in H20

I cannot seem to find out how to make a small number (or lowered) number in
an example of H20. I know that the "2" is supposed to be smaller and lowered
inside the "H" and the "0". How do you do that?
Doug Robbins

Select the 2 and from the Format menu, select Font and then check the
Subscript box. Or, with the 2 selected, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+=
That is, with the Ctrl key depressed, press the = key.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP